WELCOME TO THE
GERMAN SOCIETY FOR ENVIRONMENTAL MUTATION RESEARCH
(Gesellschaft für Umwelt-Mutationsforschung e.V.; GUM)
GUM is a scientific society that supports basic and applied research activities in the field of mutation and cancer research.
Specific goals are:
• to support the collaboration between scientists working on aspects of mutation and cancer research
• to offer scientific meetings and workshops to promote the exchange of knowledge, experience and know-how
• to provide a unique platform for the communication between experts from academic, industrial and regulatory bodies
• to train and support young scientists working in the fields
• to establish and maintain close contacts and collaborations with national and international scientific organizations in related research areas
GUM is affiliated with the European Environmental Mutagenesis & Genomics Society (EEMGS) and represents its regional society for Austria, Germany and Switzerland. GUM Membership automatically includes EEMGS membership.
GUM is a Registered Society (e.V.) in Germany. For download of its statutes (in German), click here.